The Irvin L. Young Memorial Library is now offering Teacher PacksTeacher packs are a service we offer to educators in order to provide better access to library materials for classroom use. Educators may request materials by submitting the form below. The Youth Services Librarian will put together up to 20 items based on the educator’s specifications. This service is open to public and private school teachers, homeschool providers, and childcare providers.
Please see below for additional details:
- We cannot guarantee specific title requests or a certain amount of titles per subject due to seasonal demand.
- We can place holds on materials, but it is the borrower’s responsibility to pick up any hold requests.
- All materials in packs are subject to the library’s borrowing policies. The Irvin L. Young Memorial Library does not charge overdue fines on youth materials with the exception of video games.
- Loss and/or damage of library materials is the responsibility of the borrower.
- We require two weeks notice for requests.
- You will receive a phone call once your pack is complete. You will have 7 days to pick it up. We are not able to offer a delivery service.
- Please be as specific as possible with requests.
Teachers can allow students to remove these items from their classroom at their discretion. The teacher is still responsible for lost or damaged items.
The Library will bill for replacement costs for any items that have not been returned more than 30 days past the final overdue notice.
Access the materials request form here...